Safety is always our number one focus at LaBadie Family Dentistry! We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by the CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
During this time, we are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients an team with the following protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. Patients will be asked health screening questions before being brought into our treatment rooms.
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal treatment room. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- We are restricting the number of individuals in our building to no more than what is essential. Therefore, we ask only patients with an appointment to enter our office, unless you are a guardian accompanying a minor patient.
- Face masks are required, except for individuals who are exempt from the Wisconsin Emergency Order #1. Upon entering our building, hand sanitizer and masks are available for you.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with Colgate Peroxyl. This is a 1.5% hydrogen peroxide antiseptic mouth rinse.
- Please reduce any unnecessary contact and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Lastly, we ask that if you have not yet completed your 2020 online patient forms, please do so before your next appointment.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding our ongoing safety precautions, please contact our office! We thank you for your cooperation in our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy!