Benefits of Membership
NO deductibles, NO pre-authorizations, NO yearly maximums, NO waiting Periods, NO hidden fees, and NO exclusions for Elective Care
Plan Participation Guidelines
- The LaBadie Family Dentistry Membership Plan is not dental insurance, but a dental health membership plan provided by LaBadie Family Dentistry and is not transferable to other dental offices, including referrals to specialists
- This plan is only available to patients who do NOT have existing dental insurance or anticipate discontinuing their current dental insurance
- Participation cannot be combined with any other offer or dental plan.
- No refunds will be provided for dues paid, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- This plan does not apply to services or injuries covered under workman’s compensation, medical insurance, general liability, etc.
- It is solely the patient’s responsibility to schedule and keep their appointments.
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
- Plan duration is for one year from enrollment date. Our office will notify you before your plan expires for re-enrollment.
Plan Payment Options
- One time yearly payment can be made with cash, check or credit card.
- All patient payment portions for additional dental services not included in the preventative care services outlined in the chart above are due at the time of service in order to receive the 15% discount for additional dental services provided by the plan.